Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week #9 You Tube, Podcasts and Downloadable Audio



So here is my you tube of "Pinwheel". You know the old cartoon/puppet show on Nickelodeon. I love using you tube to find stuff like that. You know stuff you thought you made up in your head as a kid because no one has any idea what you are talking about when you explain the concept. Anyway, You tube would be cute for story times or events that people miss.

Podcasts are great things. I enjoy listening to NPR radio, especially Car Talk. I am able to listen to all the new episodes that I miss in the car on my fiance's IPOD. We enjoy listening to "This American Life" also. Whenever we go on long trip he always makes sure we have a couple of each to listen to.

So I am typing this part for second time because there was a glitch and it didnt save. Anyway I tried looking up Harry Potter at the Project Glutenberg sight. I was not able to find any of those books. Most of the top 100 seemed to be reading list materials.

1 comment:

Sara smile said...

I really have no clue what Pinwheel is, guess I'm too old or too young to remember...interesting to view. SaraSmile.