Monday, July 2, 2007

Week #5

Well, I actually did a Meez Last week because it was one of the extras. This is very cute. I added my person in a wedding dress (doesnt look like the one I am going to wear but it was the closest thing). This activity was one of the funner things to do. I am not sure if I would go back to this over and over again playing with it on the computer but I do on my WII. My fiance and I have not only created ourselves but our entire families and friends. We have enough for 2 full baseball teams.

The library thing was a great tool. My account is http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php

This is a great item to discuss with our patrons because many people ask if we can see in our database at what they have already read. It would be great to have a connection with out database to do the work for them.

I signed up for the Rollyo account. My url is Rollyo. I only set up a couple accounts. I understand the meaning of keeping all of your websites together in one place but isnt that what your favorites is for. I think it is good to be able to search the sites that you trust but I like the idea of finding something that I didn't know was there.

No comments: