Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week#4 - RSS

">I just finished reading about RSS feeds and set up my own account. I have 13 feeds that are coming in from library info to npr radio. I have already done some of this in my own time in the past. I have downloaded NPR's car talk and This American Life to my itunes at home and then added to my fiance's IPOD. We then listen to the latest version of the show on the road.

If Libraries were to have storytimes recorded, they could link them for people to download to listen to later for their kids. They could also record meetings or chats that different groups had at the library.

Here is my link to my bloglines account.
http://www.bloglines.com/public/ARothrock

I tried Feedster. It was interested because you could put in any subject that you wanted and find lots of feeds, even from other countries. I thought these were a good way to find new interesting feeds that you didn't know that was out there but I prefer to go to the items actual web page and get the link from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that your wedding dress?

:)