Monday, June 25, 2007

Week #3


Okay, Im late..I admit it. Last week was so crazy that I didnt have time to do this. So here I am. I have used Flicker before. I do not have my own account. I choose not to post pictures of myself or my family on the internet because I am not ready yet to have my pictures for the whole world to see. I am even having problems posting pictures of my pets. You never know who may come and try to kidnap them. But anyway, Flicker is great. I enjoy going from picture to picture to see what I can find. I found a picture of a pug (this is the next pet that I would like to have one day).
I tried some of the different 3rd party items. Alot of them were very cool. Making your own librarian trading card is hilarious but yet again I am not comfortable putting my picture up yet. Looking through the colorful pictures was great if you were choosing to search that way. Alot of these seem to be fun little tidbits to work with but I do not know who would have the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea,
Is that your dream dog? He/she's cute...

Phyllis A.
PJA324