Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week #2 - Blogging

It is still Thursday and I am already onto week #2. I am feeling better about this and catching up to others (you know who you are).

So here is what I am thinking about the 7.5 learning skills.

A couple of things I am pretty sure of. #1 being "view problems as challenges". I have no problem doing this. When a lot of things fall on my plate, I start worrying about being able to finish them. But "having confidence in myself" allows me to realize that I can and will finish everything that I put my mind too.

I do have a hard time "beginning with the end in mind" because sometimes I can't see where the end is until about halfway through the project or problem.

My favorite part of the learning skills was "play" ( I am sure this is everyone's) because this is what allows me to get through my day. I enjoy having a good time and laughing with others. Working in groups is one of my favorite things to do to get what needs to be done accomplished.

2 comments:

k is for krista said...

go andrea, plowing right ahead to week 2! hehe. I am "connecting and communicating". I definitely agree with you that working in groups is a great way to get things done, especially at fallston! :)

Sara smile said...

Andrea, feel the same....taking the charge right on through each week. At this point not sure how I will use all these features but have some ideas. Here we go...